Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dancing Goats Coffee Bar

If I'd consider myself an expert in anything, it would be in scouting out new places to write the endless stream of papers that come along with being a liberal arts major. As a senior, I've exhausted most of my favorite coffee shops and study nooks so I was excited when my friend Sara introduced me to Dancing Goats in Decatur.

Today I'm sharing a big round table with a couple of eclectic graduate students and my coffeehouse radar tells me that this is a perfect haven for people who are interested in getting work done and/or people watching while pretending to get work done. It's a big space filled with little tables, comfy furniture and intelligent looking people. There's also a woman handing out Hershey's Kisses to everyone that walks by--is this weird? or just really nice?

Bonus - I'm convinced that the baristas infuse their coffee with adderall because I've never been this productive in my life. Ever. They also have a huge selection of interesting coffees (brand name Batdorf & Bronson)--and when the most exciting part of your day is choosing what kind of coffee to order, this is pretty crucial.
Reason #64783 Dancing Goats is better than Emory Village Starbucks: Free wireless!

No comments:

Post a Comment