Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bluepointe


Although this swanky Buckhead restaurant was the site of an ill-fated first date (and when I say ill- fated, I mean a severe meningitis kind of ill) two years ago, it's still one of my top three restaurants in Atlanta. It's just that good. Honestly, even if Danny DeVito asked me out and offered to take me here, I'd say yes without hesitating.

Every time I've eaten here, I've ordered seafood and sushi. Being a sucker for presentation, I got hooked by the incredible detail the chefs put into arranging the food on the plates--seriously, it's nothing short of artwork. And this is definitely one of those high-end restaurants whose food tastes as good as it looks. Plus the glitzy atmosphere just makes you feel like one of the elite. I'm thinking this should be the location for the next girl's night out!

My only advice--dress to impress. More than likely, you'll be rubbing shoulders with the Buckhead socialites who dominate these types of trendy upscale restaurants. Word on the street is that Usher has been known to drop in...if that's not a good reason to get up and make a reservation for this place, I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment